miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

from Lander to Mirentxu


Lander´s flight saw by his brother Kai




Carta fenomenal de Lander a Mirentxu defendiendo su punto de vista.





¨On the evening / night of March the twentieth something terrible happened with me my sister and my mum. What happened was, we were all having dinner at the dinner table and then suddenly my sister asked me to watch out for one of her homemade slimes that was lying there on the table, so I picked it up and put it on the shelf that was next to me; my sister actually thought that I had forcefully thrown the homemade slime on to the floor (she did not like the idea of this because the slime is supposed to stick to surfaces like the carpet) but she was mistaken because I put it on the shelf as I said in the last sentence you have just read on this rainy day of March, so she got extremely angry and decided to scream and yell at me which I did not like, so she looked on the floor and NOT on the shelf, because she thought that it was on the floor, and started to yell even more at me but I exclaimed that it was on the shelf but she did not believe me so she viciously attacked me with a hurling fist in the direction of my left upper back so I was instantly enraged and I decided to SOFTLY hit her back, in which she let out jolty, shrieks of despair as I left the room extremely angrily and roughly 10 – 20 vulgar words slipped out whilst I was exiting the room and at this point my mother walked into the room and told me that I am writing about the wrong thing….


Anyway, I will proceed to talk about what respect means to me. Respect can mean many different things under different circumstances, but this is the dictionary definition of respect, respect
rɪˈspɛkt/
noun
1.
a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
"the director had a lot of respect for Douglas as an actor"
synonyms: esteem, regard, high regard, high opinion, acclaim, admiration, approbation, approval, appreciation, estimation, favour, popularity, recognition, veneration, awe, reverence, deference, honour, praise, homage
"the respect due to a great artist"


2.
due regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others.
"young people's lack of respect for their parents"
synonyms: due regard, consideration, thoughtfulness, attentiveness, politeness, courtesy, civility, deference
"he speaks to the old lady with respect"


In my circumstance we will be talking about number 2. The meaning of respect to me is that one must treat another fairly and to be sensitive about what you do or say, which I did not do on the day of the incident. Hopefully this is the last time something like this will ever happen, but if it does, I will make sure and try my best to keep calm and most importantly have respect for the other people in the room and also for the person I am getting angry at, sorry mum, and Aiala".



“ tête à tête “ con Nelson Villagra Garrido para La Revista CineCubano

Nelson Villagra Garrido  ( El Conde ) en  La Última Cena,  de Tomás Gutiérrez-Alea Tomás Gutiérrez-Alea  Nelson Villagra Garrido es chillane...